Year 10 shared their views on life at Saint Martin’s with our new staff on their induction day yesterday.
Life at Saint Martin’s – Information from 10J for new teachers
- We are all very busy
- We follow the rules but we are not robots!
- We aren’t bullies here and everyone respects one another.
- We’re very creative (e.g. Drama, charity concerts etc)
- We like to sing!
- We mix across the years and know one another’s names
- We listen to each other, support each other and communicate well
- We have great sporting achievements
- We like it when teachers have a joke too
- We like food in lessons as an incentive!